Sale!

BESPOKE INBOUND DIGITAL MARKETING STRATEGY

£875.00 £497.00

You don’t NEED another piece of random advice.

What you need is a well-researched, high performing plan unique to your SMART goals and resources.

  • 3 Buyer Persona Profiles
  • Messaging Architecture
  • 5 Lead Magnet Ideas
  • 1 Engagement Strategy
  • 1 Website Usability Report
  • 1 Pay Per Click Plan
  • 1 Content Strategy incl. Calendar
  • 1 Email Marketing Sequence Plan
  • 1 Social Media Marketing Plan: Incl. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
  • 1 SEO Plan
  • Daily, Weekly and Monthly Digital Marketing Schedules
  • Data Record Sheets
  • Outsourcing Plan
  • Resources to use
  • Full list of tailored recommendations
  • Includes two (2) hours on the phone
  • One hour before plan
  • One hour at handover.
  • Delivery Duration: 3 weeks
  • BONUS: For a limited time, Onsite SEO, email issues and social media profiles will be fixed to give you that added support.

Francene’s strategy workshop is one of the best I’ve ever attended! She has a real passion for digital marketing and knows how to share it.

Severa Adou, London
Lawyer & Fashion Blogger

Description

REPAIR YOUR ONLINE PRESENCE THEN MARKET LIKE YOUR MEAN BUSINESS!

If you ever feel like you can’t keep up with all the different digital marketing opportunities that are available today – understand this, you are not alone!
The truth is – it’s very easy for entrepreneurs and small business owners to get overwhelmed by all the choices they face. From identifying your top prospects to creating a lead magnet to optimising conversion to generating traffic to using social media and email marketing and the list goes on and on and on … it is very easy to become “lost in the process.”

Is what you are doing a complete waste of time? Should you be doing something else entirely? Could one small change in your marketing produce incredible new results?

The uncertainty that comes with running a digital marketing campaign can leave you feeling stressed out and full of doubt.

In fact, according to the 2016 Small Business Marketing Trends Report, only 37% of respondents believe their marketing efforts are effective. That leaves 63% who don’t believe what they are doing is working or who don’t know if their marketing is effective (and if you don’t know chances are very good that it’s not effective).

Spray and Pray’ is No Way to Market Successfully!

If you are like most small business owners, you don’t have a digital marketing plan.

Your marketing efforts are random and your “spray and pray” tactics are costly both in regards to time and budget.

If you are not careful, your inefficient marketing efforts can bleed over and begin to affect other areas of your business. Important things can go undone; important deadlines can be missed – all because you are desperately trying to figure out how to make digital marketing work for your business.

The Bespoke Digital Marketing Plan is an actionable ROADMAP, with a High Performing Schedule designed to FULFIL your business goals. What makes it unique is that its created based on your skills, resources, budget making it EASY to implement.

What the Strategy Includes:

  • 3 Buyer Persona Profiles
  • Messaging Architecture
  • 5 Lead Magnet Ideas
  • 1 Engagement Strategy
  • 1 Website Usability Report
  • 1 Pay Per Click Plan
  • 1 Content Strategy incl. Calendar
  • 1 Email Marketing Sequence Plan
  • 1 Social Media Marketing Plan: Incl. Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn
  • 1 SEO Plan
  • Daily, Weekly and Monthly Digital Marketing Schedules
  • Data Record Sheets
  • Outsourcing Plan
  • Resources to use
  • Full list of tailored recommendations
  • Includes two (2) hours on the phone
  • One hour before plan
  • One hour at handover.
  • Delivery Duration: 3 weeks
  • BONUS: For a limited time, Onsite SEO, email issues and social media profiles will be fixed to give you that added support.

With your OWN well-researched digital marketing plan, you will BE lights years ahead of your competitors. Remember, it all starts with a plan!

Price: £497

It's only fair to share...Buffer this pageTweet about this on TwitterShare on FacebookPin on PinterestShare on Google+Email this to someoneShare on LinkedInPrint this pageShare on Tumblr

Reviews

There are no reviews yet.

Only logged in customers who have purchased this product may leave a review.