Trainer / Speaker / Author / Coach
Francene Mullings is a Digital Marketing Strategist and Author. She’s one of the UK’s leading professional trainers in Social Media Marketing, Growth Hacking and Digital Marketing Strategy.
As an author of The Practical Digital Marketing Planner, she helps many companies grow and succeed with their online marketing efforts. The Planner receives raving recommendations from the likes of top industry influencers such as #1 Global Digital Marketer, Sam Hurley and CEO of Social Quant Michael Kawula, not to mention the many business owners who own a copy.
Francene’s early years in business started over twelve years ago as the owner of a home cleaning service. She is the author of the UK’s #1 Domestic Cleaning Agency Start-up and Support program– DCASSS. Through DCASSS, she works with many to transform their business aspirations into reality.
Francene’s clients are her biggest advocates describing her training as authentic, easy to understand, passionate and actionable advice. Others whom she consulted for says that she is, approachable, honest, always there, flexible and highly recommended.
Francene’s passion lies in up-skilling people to become more successful in their lives and at business.
- Strategy creation
- Campaign Management
- Berklee Music Marketing Diploma
- Ivy League Cornell University Marketing Strategy certified
- Twitter Flight School
- Hootsuite Certified
- Certified Professional: Social Marketing
- Hubspot Certified: Inbound Marketing
- Top 500 Social Media Influencer by Agilience
- #23 Top Social Media Reach by InboundMarketing.Org
- A Certified business coach who’s worked to start almost 100 business across the U.K.
- BSc. Diagnostic Imaging
- Postgraduate Certificate in Mammographic studies
- Breast Cancer Awareness volunteer
- Community leader for NHS band 4 community with over 500 members
- Top social media freelancer on Peopleperhour
- Evernote Community Leader
- Business Administration qualified- NCFE
- Google Digital Garage- Qualified