How I got into Digital Marketing
My encounter with the world of digital marketing came about while building my own business online. I would spend a lot of time exploring industry best practices, much to the neglect of other important aspects of my business. I grew in various areas of digital marketing practices which were when I decided to work as a freelancer. I started out offering services ranging from SEO to social media marketing and in a short time I build up a stellar reputation on the PeoplePerHour platform.
I could relate to my clients!
However, I noticed that the approach to marketing taken by many entrepreneurs and small business owners was “haphazard spray and pray”. I started to educate my clients on how to market using a strategy rather than just tactics.
That’s when I created the Social Media Success Cycle –ROAAARS along with other publications such as: How to sell on social media, Social Media Stickers and more resources.
They were created to bridge the gap in my clients’ learning so they could work a full marketing strategy.
My highly resourceful Digital Marketing blog was birth from here where I later authored The Practical Digital Marketing Planner. It’s the only digital marketing planner of its kind that allows anyone to create a complete and actionable Digital Marketing Framework. I serve musicians and artists with an Integrated Music Marketing Success Training® that helps them to understand digital marketing in the context of the music industry. I also host workshops in London, UK and offer some consulting solutions.
I’ve worked with companies of all variety from SAAS-based (software as a service), beauty product lines, energy drink, app launch, musicians, various location karate schools and even offer white label digital marketing solutions to marketing agencies.
Values & Culture
I believe that everyone who has a desire to do business should also know how to market in a crowded marketplace. Too many are doing the wrong way and seem surprised when their business fails to survive.
My Philosophy is P-A-C-T®
Practical- To provide practical guidance and training
Actionable- To provide actionable, honest, easy to understand instructions.
Customer-oriented- Cater to the need of clients
Tailored- Meet clients where they are with an affordable solution.
Events, Publications and Support Communities
- Domestic Cleaning Agency Startup System
- The Practical Digital Marketing Planner
- School of Digital Marketing for SMBs and Entrepreneurs– London & Various Locations
- Berklee Music Marketing Diploma
- Ivy League Cornell University Marketing Strategy certified
- Twitter Flight School
- Hootsuite Certified
- Certified Professional: Social Marketing
- Hubspot Certified: Inbound Marketing
- Top 500 Social Media Influencer by Agilience
- #23 Top Social Media Reach by InboundMarketing.Org
- A Certified business coach who’s worked to start almost 100 business across the U.K.
- BSc. Diagnostic Imaging
- Postgraduate Certificate in Mammographic studies
- Breast Cancer Awareness volunteer
- Community leader for NHS band 4 community with over 500 members
- Top social media freelancer on Peopleperhour
- Evernote Community Leader
- Business Administration qualified- NCFE
- Google Digital Garage- Qualified